Thursday, January 31, 2008

Video update

Yesterday was busy; we had swim lessons and we played at home. We have lots of videos to show. First of all the little digital camera case works great. (you saw the sills last week of swimming) So I changed the camera settings to take movies. They are short 10 to 15 seconds each, but they show the swimming. And I was surprised to hear that it picks up sound well despite the water proof case. So here are swimming videos: Video 1, video 2, video 3, video 4 and video 5. Then while at home we used the larger (real video camera) to film Jackson. This first video is him playing with the electronic drum sticks Mary got him. This second video is him playing with a book. I think that he says something there, but I can't quite make it out. (Mary was saying she didn't hear it, but now that I have AV proof she has changed her mind and agreed with me.) So we are looking for confirmation of the word. Technically this is not the first word he has said, just the first recording (I have heard "mama" before). Then the third video is him "crawling" we did get more moving early, but I was too slow with the camera. But this is still a good video.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulous - thank you so much for keeping us up to date. Crawling!! Talking!! gad, I miss that little guy so much i could burst.

Anonymous said...

Jackson - you make me grin from ear to ear and break out in giggles! I think you will be a swimmer- you keep your eyes open!
Love you! Nana