Tuesday, January 22, 2008

sickness

This was very gross weekend as we all got sick. Jackson has been ill most of last week, there has been plenty of vomit. Then on Saturday Mary go sick (I mean sick), she started to feel better on Sunday. That afternoon we took him to the urgent care clinic to get him checked out. The Dr. said that a virus has been going around but we should just keep him hydrated and keep an eye on him. While we were there, I started to feel ill. I knew that I would be sick by the end of the day. And I was. I was sick on Sunday, and was trying to get better yesterday. Today we are all still sick. Mary is at home with Jackson and took him in to the regular Dr. for another visit. He has stopped vomiting and is doing better with liquids, and he seems happier.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I'm kind of glad there aren't picture attachments with this one.....