Friday, November 2, 2007

Jackson 5 months


We have now changed from counting in weeks (still do, and even days) to counting in months. He is now a little older than 5 months. It sure is moving fast, we have two sets of pictures from around the house and hanging out with uncle Brandon. It was good to spend time with Brandon (Jackson's Tio) and my mom (Jackson's Nana) this last week. My brother has moved out to Seattle and we are looking forward to seeing him again around Thanksgiving. On Tues. I turned in my thesis to my committee, it is 250 pages and man is it a great feeling to have that off my plate. I defend in two weeks, then two weeks for revisions then done. Sweet.

2 comments:

Julie said...

It's so nice to see Jackson surrounded by people who love him! He's a lucky little guy. Of course, we're lucky, too - isn't it nice the way that works?

Julie said...

AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE DISS. BEING TURNED IN!!