Monday, February 2, 2009

Flash Backs, part 3 (Jan)


If you haven't figured out the pattern, I am giving three months of "updates" in one day. I finally got the pictures linked from the website to blog, with just enough words in between the links so that you can see them. Jan was less of a blur. For Christmas and my birthday we got OMSI and Zoo memberships. So for the last four weeks we have gone to at least one per weekend. It has been busy. But any thing that can keep a two year old (20 months) attention for 3 hours is not to be taken lightly. So here they are: Jan 3rd, A late "Christmas" trip to Seattle; Jan 11th, one of many trips to OMSI; Jan 17th, Bebo visits, little Gym and the Zoo, Jackson almost exploded with excitement; Jan 25th, Jackson reading his book (not a staged picture he really got up there on his own.) and figuring out soup; Jan 31st, hiking around Trillium Lake ( find the missing mountain); and Jan 31st through Feb 1st (the tubs were a key part of the weekend). FYI Mary and I had the most relaxing weekend ever. I will get one of these tubs one day, oh yes mark my words.

2 comments:

Josh L. said...

Man, those soaking tubs look nice.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Jackson fix! I was overdue!
Love, Nana/Mom/Carol