Monday, February 2, 2009

Flash Backs, part 1 (Nov)


So we have been taking pictures. It has just been busy, it is not as easy to get them all downloaded and posted. There were lots of things going on. So many in fact I just don't remember all of them. So I will just list the pictures a show them here: Nov 18th, Jackson and us around the house ; Nov 22nd, my parents came out for Thanksgiving (I asked them in July, gotta plan a head) so we went out to the coast; Nov 23rd, we had brunch with the family; Nov 23rd, hung around home; Nov 27th, the "meal" and family we had lots over for the big day, it was nice to be the hub for others; and Nov 28th, big family gathering down in Salem. It is so good to see family, I was glad that my parents were able to make it out to see Jackson.

No comments: