Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jackson 17 weeks old


This weekend we also went to a volunteer dinner at the Arboretum that works in conjunction with the Friends of Buford Park in the area. We have a few pictures from that event [the weekly update picture comes from there as well]. This has been a busy week and especially weekend as you can tell from the last few posts [and even more so because they are late] This week Jackson's milestones are: we are starting to hear consonants in his sounds. [but like everything else I may need an objective opinion to back me up] On a side note I am quite sure I heard him say "aqua" yesterday.[*independent verification needed] I blame Gram and Bebo [Julie and Fernando] for that one. And he is still growing, a lot, we are moving into his 6-9 month clothes, he is quite tall. This are moving along. I am back at school after my summer internship. I have been writing a lot and feel good about what I have gotten done. We have the four month appointment on Monday, all seems to be on schedule.

No comments: