Monday, August 27, 2007

Jackson 14 Weeks old


Today Jackson is 14 weeks old. He is over 13 pounds and doing great. Last night he slept from 9PM to 6AM. He is doing much better than I expected and was warned about. We have been continuing with his dreaded "tummy time" he can stand a few minutes of it at a time. This weekend we walked up to the Saturday market, he like going for field trips which is great. I have some weekly pictures from that trip. And as always we have updated his week by week up date. This week I am going to try something that we haven't done since Jan. A few sound clips, this week he was very very talkative so we have two.

Jackson Sound clip one.

And then

Jackson Sound clip two.

I will test them out tonight before we go to bed so I hope that they work for you all. Mary has survived her first week back at work and I only have three weeks left in my internship. Keep you fingers crossed for us.

No comments: