Monday, August 6, 2007

Jackson 11 Weeks old


I know that every week we look back at when he was born. He sure has changed a lot. I look at my week by week pictures almost daily. I just can't get over how much he has changed. Last week was a growing weekend for sure, there were days of just crazy fussing then it look liked he slept most of the weekend. He may have caught up on sleep but we did not. But due to a couple crazy nights we were not able to make it out to family camp this last weekend. Last week my brother was here from CT. He taught us how to use our camera. And he took some pictures of us with Jackson. I even think that I have some of him with Jackson somewhere. I will try to get those up as a mid week bonus.

1 comment:

El padrine said...

We have the same Moby wrap and Miguel loves it. You two also need to try the HotSling. It is great and not a two person ordeal like the Moby. Well, it isn't a two person ordeal for Rachel, I still need all the help I can get.