Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Baxter - The broken puppy


I know that Jackson's adoring fans were in anticipation of his weekly update. That did not appear yesterday as regularly scheduled. That is because I had to take Baxter to the Emergency Vet clinic last night for a 2cm laceration to his leg. When I got home from my internship I was greeted with the normal excitement and then some. My sister and Jackson's aunt was here. She is out from NC for a few days visiting family here. I was informed that Baxter had gotten out of the yard, again..somehow. After a few minutes we noticed blood on the floor and he was bleeding all over. But he did not seem to be bothered. We we packed the cut with quick stop and I took him to the emergency 24hr vet. After some cleaning and staples we came home for dinner. He appears to be okay, but because of this we did not get the update done.

No comments: