Friday, October 31, 2008

531 days


I know that I need to come up with more witty titles to these posts. But if you are reading this then you know us. I am form follows function and well Mary can be more...wordy. We have been just as busy as always. But we have taken plenty of pictures. And without much further ado (i.e. delay), here they are: October 18th as we picked out our pumpkins, October 24th around the house and then in Seattle, October 25th and 26th are good portion of our trip to Seattle for the weekend (just FYI: Jackson liked visiting the Market, a got some special treats), then on Monday and Tuesday we raked leaves ( will it ever stop) and Jackson "helped", then on Wednesday we carved the pumpkins. I have some pictures from tonight and I will get some more tomorrow at little gym. I hope to get those put up tomorrow or early next week either way this should help.

No comments: