Sunday, June 3, 2007

Poop Monster

We are all doing well - had a few nights with less sleep than normal (before baby). It has not yet caught up to me. I seem to fall asleep during his 11PM feed and then awake for the 3 or 4 AM one. And then again for the 7ish one, but on a much more positive note I am getting a lot done in those earlier mornings between 7 & 8 AM. For example Mary had her Sunday morning breakfast in had around 9 instead of the usual 11:30ish. Mary is being a real trooper and doing so well. Since I have been negligent on web stuff we have a few days worth of pictures here including a visit from Great Grandma Gatlin as well as Great Aunts Diane and Leslyn, from this afternoon. I am looking forward to my parents showing up next week so that he can meet his other set of Grand parents. Then on Father's Day I am going to get a four generation picture, we have one of me as a toddler and I am looking forward to starting a father's day tradition. It looks like Miguel in Michigan has been talking to Jackson here as they are soiling fresh diapers as soon as they are secure. Of course I should not complain, on Thursday Mary had an "Old Faithful, only with bright orange poop." [ this is a direct quote, some things I am happy to miss]

No comments: